Vijayan Singh Dighi is the immortal work of Vijay Sen, the founder of the famous Sen dynasty of Bengal. This lake is located in front of Vijay Singh village Feni Circuit House, about 2 km west of Feni town. The area of this lake is 37.57 acres. Located in a very beautiful natural environment, the four sides of this lake are very high and decorated with trees. In 1995, Mr. A. H. M. Nurul Islam, the former Deputy Commissioner of Feni, created this environment by planting a lot of tree saplings. Visitors come from different parts of the district and the country to see this lake.
1) Feni Circuit House (Adjacent to the place of interest)
2) Zila Parishad Dak Bungalow (Located on Mizan Road, 1 km away from the place of interest.
3) LGED Rest House (3 km away from the place of interest, located on the side of Feni Comilla Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto rickshaw).
4) Rest House of Water Development Board (2 km away from the place of interest, located near S, S, K Road, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto rickshaw).
5) Palli Bidyu Samiti’s Rest House is located about 1 km from Mahipal Junction, on the side of South Highway.(04 km away from the place of interest is located on Feni Comilla Road, rickshaw or CNG Auto rickshaws can be added)
6) Hotel Mid Night, Zahiriya Mosque Market, S, S, K Road, Alapani: 0331-62223 / 01733-585956 (1 km away from the place of interest, located next to S, S, K Road,
Rickshaws or CNG auto rickshaws can be added.
7) Hotel Gazi International, S, S, K Road, Feni, Alapani: 0331-62415 / 01711-123454 / 01714-267305 Goes). (1 km away from the place of interest, located near S, S, Kerod, can be reached by rickshaw or CNG auto rickshaw)
How to go:
1) CNG can be added from Trunk Road Zero Point or Railway Station.
2) Add a rickshaw to Mahipal traffic point and go south-west through Circuit House Road.
If you have more information or any correction in this information please comment here.